Canada is one of the most welcome countries in the world and not just that, it has a record of hosting international students who are seeking a better education…
In fact, as you read you will under the necessary things you need to study in Canada.
One of the benefits of studying in Canada is that Canada allows international students to study and also work, unlike many countries.
The best part of it is that after your study in Canada, it becomes easier for you to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
Criteria you Need to Study in Canada
- A study permit: what does this truly mean? Well, this ”study permit” is a document which is issued by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). However, to qualify l for the study permit, students must show; their letter of acceptance, provide proof of funding, proof of identity, etc.
- Acceptance letter: this is the letter sent to you from the university in which you applied for in Canada. The acceptance letter is one of the criteria that will be required in other to get a visa.
- Proof of identity: candidates who are willing to study in Canada must have a government identity card. Preferably, an international passport. (if you do not have one, visit your locals to get one)
- Bank statement: This is often required in other to ensure you can pay for your tuition fee. The Canadian government will not grant you a visa if you can not afford to pay the college fee.
- Health insurance: unlike many countries, that do overlook health insurance, in Canada it is a big factor and candidates t who which to study in Canada must get health insurance.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know as we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible pos.
Note: we do not have any influence for you to study in Canada or any country. However, what we do provide are the necessary guidelines that will sail you to your destination.