The Jane M. Klausman (JMK) Women in Business Scholarship program empowers women to pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers and support gender equality.
About Zonta International
Established in 1919 Zontal International is a non-profit global organization that advocates the rights of women and girls through educational programs, service projects, local services, and advocacy efforts.
Zonta organization members are zealous and goal-oriented women who are among the very first generation of educated women in the US.
Needless to say, Zonta has expanded its movement and has different clubs in over 65 countries with a living body of 29,000 women and women all working as a legion to achieve the Zonta set goals.
Requirements for Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship Program
- Women of any age, pursuing a business program with major field of specialization in accounting, economics, finance, business management, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at an accredited university/college/institute, who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field and are living or studying in a Zonta district/region, are eligible.
- Online students are also eligible to apply if enrolled at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Students must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club.
- Applicants must be in school at the time the scholarship funds are disbursed and must not graduate before December.
- Previous International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship recipients may not apply to renew the Scholarship for a second year.
How to Apply for for Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship Program
To apply for the ongoing Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship Program on or before August 15, 2021