The Amelia Earhart Fellowship for Women in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering is provided by Zonta international, the fellowship is aimed to support women who are passionate about science and technology.
Zonta International offers a PhD scholarship for all international women in Aerospace-related Sciences and Aerospace-related Engineering at any University or College offering Accredited Degrees.
About Zonta International
Located in New York, United States, Zontal International is a non-profit global organization that advocates the rights of women and girls through educational programs, service projects, local services, and advocacy efforts.
Zonta organization members are zealous and goal-oriented women who are among the very first generation of educated women in the US.
Needless to say, Zonta has expanded its movement and has different clubs in over 65 countries with a living body of 29,000 women and women all working as a legion to achieve the Zonta set goals.
Requirements for Amelia Earhart Fellowship
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
- Students must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must not graduate from their Ph.D. or doctoral program before April 2023.
- Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are also not eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
- Note that previous Amelia Earhart Fellows are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
How to Apply for the Amelia Earhart Fellowship
To apply for the ongoing Amelia Earhart Fellowship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Amelia Earhart Fellowship on or before November 15, 2021