The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for resilient young entrepreneurs from developing markets. It brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
About Westerwelle Foundation
The Westerwelle Foundation Berlin, Germany is a trailblazing organization aimed at converging entrepreneurial like minds from different backgrounds, cultures and industries. Westerwelle Foundation is a non-governmental organization designed to support emerging markets and goal-oriented entrepreneurs. The organization provides members In-depth sessions on relevant topics with high-class experts and convenient space to share knowledge and support each other.
Requirements for Westerwelle Young Founders Program
We are looking for entrepreneurs with high potential for impact and growth to become leaders of a sustainable future, with the following criteria:
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets;
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding;
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry;
- You possess a good working knowledge of English;
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Program
To apply for the ongoing Westerwelle Young Founders Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Program on or before September 3, 2021