Hull York Medical School Bursary 2021 is offering a Bachelor’s degree in the field of MBBS.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Hull and is open to all international students. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,400 per year.
About University of Hull
The University of Hull dates back to 1927 and stands as the 14th oldest university in the UK, the university prides itself on a history of academic excellence.University of Hull`s mission is to produce outstanding graduates who will contribute and help solve global challenges. The institution is also home to the Hull York Medical School.
Furthermore, the university has been recognized for exceptional teaching that about 98% of Hull`s international students are highly sought after by employers.
Requirements for University of Hull Bachelors Scholarship
- To receive the Hull York Medical School Bursary you must be registered to study at the University of Hull, studying MBBS Medicine or MBBS Medicine with a Gateway Year at Hull York Medical School.
- Have a household income of GBP 25,000 or less.
The following groups of students are not eligible:
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students from outside the UK.
- Students whose household income has not been assessed by their student funding body, or who have elected not to share this with the University
How to Apply for the University of Hull Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Hull Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Hull Bachelors Scholarship