Yale Young Global Scholars provides scholarships to students who are economically disadvantaged to gain twelve academic sessions ranging from the humanities to the biological sciences.
About Yale University
Yale University has existed for 319 years and was founded in 1701 which makes it the third-oldest university in the US. The institution is globally recognised for its exceptional academic achievements and world-leading research works.
In addition, the institution is a member of the prestigious Ivy League, a group of America’s most celebrated higher education institutions. The university has 14 affiliate schools and the third largest library in the united states.
More so, the university has produced prominent alumni five U.S. Presidents,30 living billionaires and many notable men and women and its the third-ranking leading university in the US.
Requirements for Yale Young Global Scholars
- Age: Be at least 16 years old by July 19, 2022 (first day of Session III).
- English Fluency: Be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Grade Level: Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Graduation Date: Be graduating in May/June 2023 or 2024 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2022 or 2023 from the Southern Hemisphere.
- YYGS Participation: Be a first-time participant in YYGS. If you have participated in any YYGS session during a previous summer (e.g., 2021 or prior), then you are not eligible to participate during YYGS 2022.
- Please note: If you previously applied to YYGS but were not offered admission or were unable attend AND you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, then you are encouraged to re-apply for YYGS 2022.
How to Apply for the Yale Young Global Scholars
To apply for the ongoing Yale Young Global Scholars is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Yale Young Global Scholars on or before November 3, 2021