World Bank Young Professionals Program invites resilient and passion-driven individuals from all nationals with various academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC and MIGA to apply for the World Bank Young Professionals Program.
About World Bank
The World Bank was created in 1944 and is situated at its headquarters in the United States, the organization was established for the sole purpose of providing financial assistance to developing countries and to give loans and grants to middle-income governments. The world bank also provides technical assistance and policy advice, its dedication is to increase shared revenue, advance sustainable development and reduce poverty.
Requirements for Young Professionals Program (YPP)
To be considered for the World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021, applicants must:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1989
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree*
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level**
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
How to Apply for the Young Professionals Program
To apply for the ongoing Young Professionals Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Young Professionals Program on or before September 20, 2021