The World Bank/MIGA/IFC applications are open to qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply the Young Professionals Program for Young Professionals to collaborate effectively across our institutions on joint WBG solutions to development challenges.
About World Bank
The World Bank was created in 1944 and is situated at its headquarters in the United States, the organization was established for the sole purpose of providing financial assistance to developing countries and to give loans and grants to middle-income governments. The world bank also provides technical assistance and policy advice, its dedication is to increase shared revenue, advance sustainable development and reduce poverty.
Requirements for World Bank/MIGA/IFC Young Professionals Program
We welcome all qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Born on or after October 1, 1988
- Master’s or doctoral degree*
- Specialization in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level**
- Fluency in English
- The Banks Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations
How to Apply for the World Bank/MIGA/IFC Young Professionals Program
To apply for the ongoing World Bank/MIGA/IFC Young Professionals Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the World Bank/MIGA/IFC Young Professionals Program on or before September 20, 2021