The Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Programme is built on a partnership agreement between the University of the Witwatersrand, the University of Lagos and the Technische Universität Berlin is offering a Postgraduate degree program to eligible students.
This collaboration seeks to contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
About University of the Witwatersrand
The University of the Witwatersrand is remarkably one of the best leading universities in South Africa and it`s located in the beautiful city of Johannesburg where it servers as a renowned learning hub for advanced research.
Furthermore, Wits has a strong commitment to social justice and prides itself as a multicultural community with 10 per cent of its students coming from overseas and 85 nationalities from various African countries.
Requirements for Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships
Scholarships are open to:
- South African Citizens or permanent residents
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications for admission into the MUS (UM),
- Award of the scholarships is based on a combination of merit and gender balance.
- There is no age limit applying to the scholarships for study purposes. However, at the time of the application, no more than 6 years should have passed since an applicant graduated from his/her previous studies.
- All scholarship applicants must have made a complete application for admission to the Master of Urban Studies in the field of Urban Management at Wits University and be in possession of a ‘person number’ which is issued by Wits University upon application for admission into a degree.
How to Apply for the Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Wits-TUB-UNILAG Urban Lab Scholarships on or before September 30, 2021