Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduate UK offers a 12-month fixed term contract to graduates for a rounded experience of mentorship, coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee.
Vodacom was established in 1993, Johannesburg, South Africa as one of South Africa`s earliest leading communications company which provides a wide range of communication-related services that cover a population of over 299 million people in Tanzania, Lesotho, South Africa, the DRC and Mozambique.
Vodafone is one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue.
Requirements for Vodacom Early Careers
To be considered for the Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduate, applicants must:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania are also encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
How to Apply for the Vodacom Early Careers
To apply for the ongoing Vodacom Early Careers is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Vodacom Early Careers on or before August 31, 2021