Vietnam Partners Scholarship 2021 Australia is offering a Bachelors, Masters degree program in the field of Eligible courses except for the Faculty of Science Engineering and Built Environment
About Deakin University
Deakin University is the right place for standard education, exceptional employments prospects, and the amazing university experience you need. Deakin University is located in Melbourne, Australia, and is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world.
Deakin University is recognized locally and globally for being innovative and visionary. The university has a wide range of courses held on its five different campuses.
The institution has flexible study options that could suit your lifestyle and is known for its public research and teaching, its top-quality facilities as well as innovation, and inclusiveness.
Requirements for Deakin University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Applicants must be a citizen from Vietnam.
- Applicants must not accept any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- Applicants must be a new student who commences their course at Deakin between Trimester 1 2019 to Trimester 3 2021
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Applicants must be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree (except for courses offered by Faculty of Science Engineering and Built Environment).
- Applicants must have studied the equivalent of one trimester at any University in Vietnam and achieve a WAM of at least 65%
- Applicants must have completed studies at any High School in Vietnam and achieve a WAM of at least 82% in your Grade 12
How to Apply for the Deakin University Undergraduate Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Deakin University Undergraduate Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Deakin University Undergraduate Scholarships on or before December 3, 2021