About the University Of Surrey Undergraduate Financial Aid:
The University Of Surrey Undergraduate Financial Aid is a partial funding award for Undergraduate European Union Students at the University of Surrey. It is open for all subjects taught at the institution. The University Of Surrey offers meriting students up to £5,000 per year to complete your studies in the UK.
- Prospective applicant must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state;
- Prospective applicant must be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for UK fees). If your fee status changed to home fee during the course of your studies, you would no longer be eligible for the opportunity ;
- Prospective applicant must be on the first year of a full-time undergraduate (including courses with a UK Foundation Year) with a September/October 2021 start date;
- Prospective applicant must be self-funded.
- Must meet all statutory admission requirements.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
EU Students who have enrolled at The University Of Surrey are automatically considered.
Scholarship Deadline: 30 Sep 2021.
Be among the first to know whenever new UK Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓