Muscat College Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is offering a Master’s degree program in the field of Courses offered at the University.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Stirling and is open to all citizens of Oman. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a 20% tuition fee waiver.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling has founded in 1967 in, UK and is recognised as a high ranking institution that has been awarded 5 stars for its excellent teaching. University Stirling strives to enrich its students with the required skill set that prepares them for a lifelong career.
In addition, various courses are taught at the university, ranging from over 230 undergraduate programs and over 90 postgraduate courses.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- Muscat College Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is open to citizens of Oman.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- Applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- The applicant must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicant should have graduated with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree delivered by Muscat College in Oman.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Stirling Masters Scholarship immediately they see this post because there is no specified deadline.