University of Newcastle Scholarships is offering a Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any course offered by the university. Successful applicants will be granted tuition fees, an annual living allowance of AUD 28,092 per annum and health insurance.
About University of Newcastle
The University of Newcastle is an internationally reputable university known for its comprehensive research and creative innovation,7 courses from the university are ranked in the worlds top 150.
Located in southwest Wales, Australia and established in 1965, the institution offers a world-class academic experience in a diverse cultural and social learning environment.
Requirements for University of Newcastle Scholarships Qualification
- The applicants for the Scholarships, 2021 should have an offer of admission into PhD or MPhil degree.
- The candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree.
- The applicants should have Honours Class 1 or its equivalent with a high GPA.
- The candidates are expected to have IELTS 6.5.
- The applicants should have a strong master degree with a research component.
How to Apply for the University of Newcastle Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing University of Newcastle Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Newcastle Scholarships on or before December 10, 2021