University of Leeds LLB Law Merit Scholarship UK 2021 is offering a Master’s degree program in the field of Law. This scholarship is provided by the University of Leeds and is open to Canadian nationals and permanent residents. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,500 towards the international tuition fee.
About University Of Leeds
The University Leeds is located in West Yorkshire, England. The institution was found in 1874 and has ranked the 4th most popular university by volume of applications.
Approximately 75.4% of students who apply at the university are granted admission. Between 2014-15, Leeds was ranked as the 10th most targeted British university by graduate employers.
More so in the year 2017 The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide named the university of Leeds as the university of the year. Out of 96 universities in UK LEEDS Unversity has been ranked as the 5th largest.
From over 170 countries each year the university grants entry to about 9000 and above international students, making its campus one of the most diverse and multicultural in the UK.
Requirements for University of Leeds Masters Scholarship
- You are a Canadian national or permanently reside in Canada (and be classed as “international” for fee purposes).
- You achieve at least a GPA 3.5/4.0 in your undergraduate degree.
- You must commence study on the two-year LLB Law graduate programme in September 2021.
- You must not already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part, with the exception of the Alumni Bursary.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
How to Apply for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Leeds Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.