About University Of Lausanne, Switzerland-Unil International Scholarship:
The University Of Lausanne, Switzerland-Unil International Scholarship is a fully funded award open for International Students. It is a Masters level scholarship in All Fields of study at University of Lausanne.
The scholarship is subsists for the minimum statutory period of the Programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Awarded students will be exempted from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- Applicant must be international student.
- Applicant must have obtained a bachelors degree or any degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters Programme at UNIL.
- Applicant must have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Applicant must have received a UNIL award in the past.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You must not make an application for admission to the master’s degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post.
Application Deadline: 1 Nov (Annual).