The United Nations World Food Programme invites female fresh graduates and university students for the female internship programme in order to boost female staff representation and Improve youth employability.
About World Food Programme
The World Food Programme is a wing that operates under the united nations that are committed to reducing the rate of food scarcity in disadvantaged and underdeveloped countries or local communities within.
WFP provides life-saving food to people displaced by conflict and made destitute by disasters, and help individuals and communities.
World Food Programme works to boost human capital through school feeding programmes and also strives to enhance nutrition in women and children, support smallholder farmers in improving productivity and reducing losses.
Requirements forthe Female Internship Programme
- University degree in Political Science, Economics, Statistics, Information Management or Journalism, Business Management, Social Sciences or other relevant field.
- Demonstrated interest in international humanitarian development.
- General knowledge of information management best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including substantive analysis and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
- Fluent in English Language
How to Apply for the Female Internship Programme
To apply for the ongoing Female Internship Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Female Internship Programme on or before September 11, 2021