The SDSN Youth Local Pathways Fellowship is an initiative aimed at empowering youths as the key player in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and building on the success of the past cohorts of the Local Pathways.
About United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network
The SDSN is a non-governmental non-profit organization under the UN designed to enable leaders from all regions and diverse backgrounds to participate in the development of the network.
More so SDSN works to converge technological and global expertise to promote practical solutions for sustainable development.
Requirements for Local Pathways Fellowship
In order to be selected as a Local Pathways Fellow, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of application (exceptions may apply);
- Candidates must be based in the same city throughout the entire duration of the Fellowship (February through November 2021);
- Candidates must be fluent in English and the local language of the cities they represent;
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to and a solid understanding of the concept of sustainable development;
- Candidates must be able to commit the minimum of 5-7 hours each week on average;
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection;
- A minimum of one year of professional or academic experience in development practice, urban planning, community engagement and advocacy, or similar;
- A demonstrated background in research, development practice, advocacy or similar fields would be considered a strong asset.
How to Apply for the Local Pathways Fellowship
To apply for the ongoings Local Pathways Fellowship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Local Pathways Fellowship on or before November 21, 2021