The UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass portal and is open to women digital entrepreneurs based in the Eastern Africa region.
About eTrade for Women
eTrade for Women is a unique empowerment organization that combines the power of women’s entrepreneurship with the positive impact of digital technologies. The organization supports women entrepreneurs who are shaping the digital ecosystem in developing and transition economies to thrive as business leaders and emerge as an influential voice in the public policy debate.
eTrade for Women promotes inclusivity among women key stakeholders, digital entrepreneurs, and policymakers at the local, regional and global levels.
Requirements for UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass
In order to apply to the UNCTAD Masterclass, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries:
- Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem
How to Apply for the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass
To apply for the ongoing UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass on or before August 20, 2021