The UK Government Chevening Scholarship applications are open for a one-year master’s degree program in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship program that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK with a fully-funded scholarship.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards program is driven towards developing global leaders. Since 1983, about 60,000 professionals have studied in the UK through Chevening. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and partner organizations.
Furthermore, Chevening offers two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Requirements for Chevening Scholarship
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Chevening Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing Chevening Scholarship on or before November 2, 2021