The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Johns Hopkins University, Morehouse School of Medicine, and Tulane University have offered mentored research training through the UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellowship program, funded by the Fogarty International Center within the National Institutes of Health.
About University of North Carolina
The University of North Carolina is a profund public insitution and is ackwonledged as the nations first state university.UC is recognised as a public lvy league insitution that has earned worldwide reputation for excellent teaching,intensive resarch and distinguished athletic programs.
Needless to say,the admission rate at the university is highly competitive particularly for its acclaimed academic programs and achivements.students from UNC are higly sought for by empoyers.
Requirements for UNC UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellowship
United States-based trainees:
- Citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Candidates from any U.S. institution are eligible, though applicants from the four consortium universities may be given priority
- Applicants from underrepresented minorities are encouraged to apply.
Postdoctoral applicants (U.S. and foreign nationals):
Completion of a graduate degree —MD, PhD, DrPH, DVM, PharmD, or equivalent — by July of the academic year.
Doctoral applicants (U.S. only):
- enrolled in a graduate degree program at a U.S. or affiliated international institution
- able to defer studies over the course of the fellowship to focus on research activities
- in later stages of training (e.g., following comprehensive examinations, after clinical rotations) will be given priority.
How to Apply for the UNC UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellowship
To apply for the ongoing UNC UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellowship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the UNC UJMT Fogarty Global Health Fellowship on or before November 1, 2021