The Ufahamu Africa non-resident fellowship application is open to interested individuals who will be engaged remotely for ten months to produce the equivalent of five single- or dual-language podcast episodes.
Fellows will also be asked to join the editorial team to shape season 6 content, dissemination ideas, mashup partnerships, and other podcast production decisions.
Fellows will receive a stipend to support their internet data costs and their time spent on the fellowship of $3,500 USD.
About University of Portsmouth
The About University of Portsmouth was founded in 1870 and is located in England, known as a modern multi-disciplinary institution offering practical courses at undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and research levels across five faculties.
Furthermore, most bachelor’s degrees include a one-year paid work placement an about 60% of the university’s research is rated as world-leading and internationally excellent. More so the University is currently ranked 21st in the UK Guardian University Guide 2020 and is rated highly for student satisfaction and graduate employment.
University of Portsmouth alumni can be found worldwide, holding senior and executive positions in banking, politics, and civil engineering.
Requirements for Ufahamu Africa Non-Resident Fellowship
- Have experience with research and/or media dissemination to general publics.
- Demonstrate commitment to open-access knowledge dissemination.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and experience with engaging general publics, policy-makers, researchers on topics related to life and politics on the continent.
- Demonstrate a commitment to building the capacity of African research institutions/universities/ media centers and journalists.
- Submit a clear and innovative research proposal.
- Be computer literate, fluent in English, and a strong public speaker.
African nationals, scholars, journalists, or content creators based in Africa and female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the Ufahamu Africa Non-Resident Fellowship
To apply for the ongoing Ufahamu Africa Non-Resident Fellowship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Ufahamu Africa Non-Resident Fellowship on or before November 30, 2021