Toyota Graduate Training Programme is aimed at giving an opportunity to future leaders in a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors through its graduate programme.
Toyota is an internationally reputable automotive carmaker, Toyota is known to manufacture standard high-value, affordable and dependable Vehicles . The company has its headquarters in Aichi, Japan .
Furthermore, Toyota has produces nearly 10 million vehicles per year and spends $1 million an hour on research and development around the world. More so Toyota has a working staff of 364,000 employees worldwide.
Toyota is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world.
Requirements for Toyota Graduate Training Programme
- Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Excellent Grade 12 results [Excellent Maths and English Proficiency]
- Excellent Tertiary academic average
How to Apply for the Toyota Graduate Training Programme
To apply for the ongoing Toyota Graduate Training Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Toyota Graduate Training Programme immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.