TotalEnergies invites above-average international scholars for a 3 year PhD Thesis in France to develop a methodology that allows taking spatial specificities, especially in the context of silicon and metal’s ecotoxicity.
More to extend research on technological developments into account in the LCA of PV systems with a special focus on perovskite on silicon tandems.
TotalEnergies is a multinational reputable oil and gas company established in 1924 and has its headquarters in Paris, France. TotalEnergies is ranked among the top 30 public companies in the world and is one of the worlds largest trading oil and gas companies, also known as supermajors.
The company deals in all oil and gas-related businesses such as oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, refining, petroleum product marketing, international crude oil and many more.
Requirements for TotalEnergies PhD Scholarship
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies PhD Scholarship,
- You are fond of research & development and wish to join an international company at the heart of energy transition.
- You recently graduated with MSc in Environmental Sciences or equivalent.
- You are bilingual in English and have professional French.
- You have acquired skills in LCA methodology and software (Brightway, openLCA, Simapro), photovoltaic systems (tandem and PV waste management), chemistry (potential ecotoxicological impacts of metals will be a plus) and have a background in Applied Mathematics and Statistics.
- You have programming skills in Python or in Matlab or R.
- You are dynamic, have scientific curiosity and communication and synthesis skills.
How to Apply for the TotalEnergies PhD Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing TotalEnergies PhD Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the TotalEnergies PhD Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.