Scholarship Title: Pathway to Knowledge Bursary in Canada 2020/2021
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
Institution: University Canada West
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- Have a GPA of 2.33 (C+) or higher.
How to Apply For the The University Canada West Bursary for International Students in Canada 2020/2021
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University Canada West. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
International students will receive a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits toward their BCom or BA degree. Eligible domestic students will receive a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of their BCom or BA degree, based on the standard schedule and fees.