The Outside School Hours Care International Grants applications are open to international students who wish to enrol for a postgraduate degree at La Trobe University Australia at one of the Victorian campuses.
About La Trobe University
La Trobe University is one of the oldest universities with a history of academic excellence in Australia in research and innovation. The university has worked for over 50 years to develop its global recognition as one of the largest providers of higher education to regional Victoria.
More so, the institution has a high rating in various education publications for teaching, world-class facilities,inclusiveness and internationalization.
Requirements for La Trobe University OSHC International Grants
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Apply for a postgraduate coursework program at one of La Trobe’s Victorian campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora), City Campus, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton.
- Apply for Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022. The grant will only be issued to eligible students who accept their offer after the 1st April 2021.
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter. The student should agree to purchase OSHC from La Trobe University’s insurance provider, Medibank.
How to Apply for the La Trobe University OSHC International Grants
To apply for the ongoing La Trobe University OSHC International Grants is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the La Trobe University OSHC International Grants on or before March 31, 2022.