The Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarship is open to domestic and international students for an undergraduate program in any of the courses offered at the university.
About Swansea University
Swansea University is the most sought institution for international students and is located in one of the safest regions in the UK, the university has students from over 130 countries making the campuses friendly, vibrant and diverse.
In addition, Swansea is recognised as a world-leading institution that has an international reach with staff, students, partnerships, the university offers some of the most affordable student housing in the UK.
Requirements for Swansea University International Scholarships
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
How to Apply for the Swansea University International Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Swansea University International Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Swansea University International Scholarships immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline