Suitably qualified Nigerian undergraduates are invited to apply for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme. Successful applicants will be offered a full-time admission to study in any government-owned university.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a public company in the banking industry that offers financial services to individual and corporate customers in Nigeria and internationally.
The company has its headquarters in Lagos where it provides various services which include transactional and lending products, such as electronic banking, cheque accounts, and other lending products, as well as credit and debit card facilities.
Requirements for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Course Eligibility: Students who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on)
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship on or before October 24, 2021