The SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme applications are open to 40-60 passion-driven, resilient entrepreneurs who are determined to take their business to the next level and who want to contribute to the economy.
About South African Breweries (SAB)
The South African Breweries is an international establishment with its headquarters in Johannesburg whose line of business is brewing and is the world, fourth-largest brewer.
Over 97% of beer in South African markets are owned by its home country, SAB owns 14 beer brands.
SAB also has a variety of nonbrewing operations, such as carbonated and natural fruit drinks and other beverages, retailing, hotels and gaming and quite a number of other investments
Requirements for Tholoana Enterprise Programme
- The business is?fully?operational and has been trading for at least 12 months.
- The business is black owned and managed.
- The business is headquartered and registered (if applicable), within South African borders.
- The business is a going concern, commercially sustainable and viable.
- The business is in the early stages of growth.
- The applicant is involved in the daily operations and management of the business on a full-time basis and is not employed by any other organisation.
- The applicant has the skills and experience necessary for the type of business they are engaged in.
- The applicant should show a willingness to learn, grow and change.
- The applicant should show entrepreneurial and leadership abilities.
- The applicant should be resilient and driven to succeed.
In addition, preference will be given to:
- Enterprises run by or benefitting people living with disabilities.
- Women and youth-owned businesses.
- Peri-urban and rural enterprises.
- Enterprises that create jobs in areas with few other opportunities.
How to Apply for the Tholoana Enterprise Programme
To apply for the ongoing Tholoana Enterprise Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Tholoana Enterprise Programme on or before September 30, 2021