The South African Breweries Agriculture Internship for Young Agricultural Graduates applications is open for agile, resilient and ambitious agriculture graduates for a one-year internship program based in Kimberley.
About South African Breweries
The South African Breweries is an international establishment with its headquarters in Johannesburg whose line of business is brewing and is the world, fourth-largest brewer.
Over 97% of beer in South African markets are owned by its home country, SAB owns 14 beer brands.
SAB also has a variety of nonbrewing operations, such as carbonated and natural fruit drinks and other beverages, retailing, hotels and gaming and quite a number of other investments
Requirements for South African Breweries Agriculture Internship
- Completed qualification or final year graduate (BTech in Agriculture or BAgric or BSc Agric or BSc Agric Hon or MSc Agric)
- Must major in Agronomy/Plant production/Crop Production and Soil Science
- No more than 3 years formal work experience post achieving your qualification (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and part-time work experiences is not applicable)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid drivers’ licence would be an advantage
How to Apply for the South African Breweries Agriculture Internship
To apply for the ongoing South African Breweries Agriculture Internship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the South African Breweries Agriculture Internship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.