Singapore Institute of Management Postgraduate Scholarship is offering a Masters degree in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Stirling and it’s open to all Singapore students The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a 20% tuition fee waiver.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling has founded in 1967 in, UK and is recognised as a high ranking institution that has been awarded 5 stars for its excellent teaching.
University Stirling strives to enrich its students with the required skill set that prepares them for a lifelong career.
In addition, various courses are taught at the university, ranging from over 230 undergraduate programs and over 90 postgraduate courses.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- Singapore Institute of Management Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is open to the citizens of Singapore.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- Applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught programme at the University of Stirling.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicant should have graduated with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree delivered by the Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore.
How to Apply for the University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Stirling Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Stirling Masters Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.