Scholarship Title: Science Merit International Scholarships in Canada 2020/2021
Award: $6,000; $1,500 per year up to four years
Institution: Canadian Mennonite University
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science degree programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must meet Country Specific Requirements.
- Have successfully completed an internationally examined curriculum.
- Graduate from a high school in Canada or the USA.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of one year of full-time studies at a university of college in Canada or the USA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the Canadian Mennonite University. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an application form with the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a letter of nomination from a science instructor and write a 2-3 paragraph essay (roughly 250 words) answering a question provided by CMU’s science faculty.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Canadian Mennonite University will offer two Science Merit Awards (maximum value $6,000; $1,500 per year up to four years) to domestic and international students.