School of Economics and Finance Scholarships Uk is offering an undergraduate program in any field of study at the School of Economics and Finance of QMUL.
This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London and it`s open to domestic and international students.
Each Scholarship is worth £3,000 in the first year of study.
About Queen Mary University
The Queen Mary University is located in London and was established far back in 1785. Today, it is known as one of the biggest colleges of the University of London.
The institution is also a member of the Russell Group of research universities. in fact, it has exceptional international recognition with a good number of over 25% of its 16,000 students coming from over 150 countries.
Furthermore, the university has an orientation program created as a welcome service to introduce international students to London. As of 2021, in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Queen Mary University ranked as the 110th best university in the world.
Requirements for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships
- Applicants must have been admitted into an undergraduate programme to study on a full-time basis.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to note that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence. Applicants will typically need predicted grades of at least A*A*A* at A-levels, IB 40 points or equivalent in order to be considered for an award.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant high school certificates eligible for admission into an undergraduate programme at Queen Mary University London.
- Applicants who are non-English speaking natives may be required to present English language proficiency test results.
- Eligible Courses: Courses available at the School of Economics and Finance.
How to Apply for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing School of Economics and Finance Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships immediately they see this post because there is no specified deadline.