Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs applications are open to goal-oriented passion-driven entrepreneurs with the zeal to share their knowledge and experiences with young aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs to serve as mentors in its Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs.
The Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs began in 2020 with the aim to provide mentorship to young early-stage entrepreneurs to learn how to start, build, and scale an impact venture more so have a better understanding of their industry. Mentors will help fellows identify their ideal customers and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations and in addition to that fellows get to meet and interact with renowned business tycoons in various industries. Savvy hosts over 2,376 fellows from 113 countries.
Requirements for Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- You must have a post-revenue business in any sector or industry.
- Having a tech or tech-enabled business venture is not required, but it’s a plus.
- You must be fluent in the English language; both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to impact and guide a Savvy Fellow in achieving their business goals.
- Prior experience in mentorship is not required, but it’s a plus.
- Be willing to devote an hour every week to mentoring a Savvy Fellow
How to Apply for the Savvy Global Fellowship Program
To apply for the ongoing Savvy Global Fellowship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Savvy Global Fellowship Program immediately they see this post because there is no specified deadline.