The RISE Fellowship Program 2021 application is open to resilient female entrepreneurs, working to resolve critical water, sanitation, or hygiene issues in emerging economies. Through the fellowship, successful applications will receive seed-funding, mentorship, and business resources for a year.
About RISE by Sundara
Rise is a nongovernmental organization established in 2013, the central mission of Rise is to fill the gap that hinders female entrepreneurs from actualizing their goals by providing support for them and assistance on everything from how to develop a business plan to how to perfect a pitch.
Furthermore, the organization’s extensive work is entrenched with business consultants to PR experts and professionals who work to offer valuable advice for new businesses in the water, sanitation, and hygiene field, all in order to gain world-class knowledge to improve the living conditions for everyone globally.
Requirements for RISE Fellowship Program
- You must be a female entrepreneur living in a low or middle-income country OR a female-led nonprofit with an annual budget under $50,000 USD.
- You must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
- You must be able to legally accept funds from the USA.
- You must have a transformative idea for an initiative that will improve the local water, sanitation and hygiene of your own community.
- Your idea must have an income-generating aspect.
How to Apply for the RISE Fellowship Program
To apply for the ongoing Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the RISE Fellowship Program on or before August 31, 2021