The Rhodes Scholarships program which is open to International Students is a postgraduate awards Scholarships given to study at Oxford University. Getting the 2021 Rhodes Scholarship is simple as you read on, we will outline all essential information that will grant you access to the ongoing Rhodes Scholarship 2021.
Lets get started:
Institution: Oxford University
Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Number: 100 fully-funded International Scholarships
Fields of Study:
A wide range of courses is covered by the Rhodes scholarship offered by the University of Oxford at the postgraduate level. Must check key considerations when choosing the right course for you at Oxford University.
Rhodes Scholarship Details:
The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend: £16,218 per annum
- Settling Allowance
- One Return Air Ticket
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Rhodes Scholarship Eligibility & Criteria
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details.
List of Rhodes Scholarship Countries:
Below is the list of the Rhodes constituencies. A number of scholarships are also mentioned with the country names.
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Note: If your country is not in the above list of eligible countries, then you are not eligible to apply for Rhodes Scholarships for Masters’s students in the United Kingdom. Don’t worry, visit ‘Rhodes Global Scholarship UK’ to see the Global Scholarships and inter-jurisdictional options.