The International Student Accommodation Support Scholarship at Federation University Australia aims to assist undergraduate international students who choose to live in University accommodation in one of the Victorian campuses.
About Federation University Australia
The Federation University Australia is commonly known as Feduni and is one of the oldest universities in Australia and is renowned for providing excellent teaching and services to its students.
More so Feduni is a high ranking university, graduates from this institution are highly sought and earn a higher starting salary than graduates from any other Victorian university.
Requirements for International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships
- be a new international student who will begin their studies in Australia in 2021;
- have Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) issued by Federation University;
- be enrolling in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad);
- be studying at Federation University Australia in Ballarat, Gippsland, Berwick.
- not be in receipt of any other scholarships other than a Global Innovator or Destination Australia
- be in receipt of an offer letter than includes an accommodation scholarship offer letter.
How to Apply for the International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Queen Mary University of London Bachelors is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Prospective International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships on or before November 20, 2021