Scholarship Title: Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Doctoral International Scholarship in Uk 2020/2021
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded
Institution: Western Sydney University
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $7,500(AUD) per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in Biochemistry or Microbiology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have commenced a doctoral program at Western Sydney University in 2019 or 2020 in the area of Biochemistry or Microbiology, or be undertaking a project with considerable emphasis on either of these areas; and
- Be currently in receipt of a stipend scholarship.
How to Apply For Professor Kai Yip Cho Memorial Doctoral International Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a doctoral programme at the Western Sydney University. After getting enrolled, students must follow the step-by-step instructions on the how to apply for a project scholarship(opens in new window) page.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Western Sydney University will provide one scholarship, providing a top-up of $7,500(AUD) per year to the candidate’s existing full-time scholarship. The top-up will be paid in equal fortnightly instalments.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
Be among the first to know whenever new UK Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓