Boston University is a private institution, that was founded in 1839. The renowned university is located in Boston, Massachusetts, United state of America. With powerful alumni such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley (a U.S Representative/politician) and Martin Luther King Jr. just to name a few….
Boston University have an acceptance rate of 22% and a graduation rate of 87% . Definitely an intuition that will help you with your career goal.
They are currently giving out a $25,000 scholarships to international students. Keep reading for details
Scholarship Title: Presidential Scholarship for International Students
Institution: Boston University
Applicants must be international students, namely, non-US citizens or non-US Permanent Resident Green Card Holders. International students usually need an F-1 Student Visa or J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa to study in the US. Applicants must have completed the equivalent of a US secondary school education, are GED recipients, or have completed a secondary school equivalency exam.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, the candidates must be leaders in their schools and communities.
- Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia
- 5 Perfect Reasons To Study In Switzerland
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study In Spain
- Top 50 Best Universities in China
- 7 Key Reasons Why You Should Study In China
- Top 10 Best Universities In Sweden
- 7 Perfect Reasons To Study In Sweden
- Top 10 Best Universities In The UK
- Top 10 Best Universities In Canada
- How To Apply For A Canadian Student Visa (5 Proven Steps)
- Top 10 Best Student Cities In The World
- 7 Powerful Places To Study Abroad For Free
- 10 Most Affordable Cities For Students In The World
- Top 7 Reasons to Study in Japan
No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their course application and supporting credentials by 1 December 2020, for studies commencing Fall 2021.