Postgraduate India Scholarship at the University of Stirling is offering a Masters degree in the field of Eligible subjects offered at the university
This scholarship is provided by the University of Stirling and its open to Indian students only, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling has founded in 1967 in, UK and is recognised as a high ranking institution that has been awarded 5 stars for its excellent teaching.
University Stirling strives to enrich its students with the required skill set that prepares them for a lifelong career.
In addition, various courses are taught at the university, ranging from over 230 undergraduate programs and over 90 postgraduate courses.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Applicantsmust be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application.
- Applicants must be studying at Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
- Students will automatically be considered as part of the admission process. No separate application is required for this award.
How to Apply for the University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Stirling Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Stirling Masters Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.