About Ghent University Post-Doc Position:
Ghent University Post-Doc Position is a fully funded post-doctorate for all subjects offered at the Ghent University open for International Students only.
Ghent University Post-Doctorate Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must have completed a PhD Programme in one of the following disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Materials Science or other relevant disciplines preferably in related areas.
- A track record and demonstration of aptitude for organizing high-quality research activities as evidenced by research publications, in the leading journals and conferences.
- An outstanding background in areas relevant to Physical Chemistry, optics, bio and environmental sensing. Candidates should be interested in a study on ultra-thin 2D semiconductor films, ideally with a strong background in semiconductor devices based on 2D materials.
- Experience in working with laser and optical devices, and working in a clean environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational background, skills, and experience in using initiative, working with minimal supervision, and the ability to prioritize the tasks and responsibilities to achieve projected objectives within the timeliness.
- The candidate should be capable of working with materials characterization tests, including Raman, FTIR, SEM, and AFM.
- The capability for teamwork and collaboration with other team members.
- The ability of the co-supervision of the junior team members.
- Enough experience in assisting with supervision of students undertaking undergraduate research projects.
- More than 2 years of job experience with research and development background (required for visa type E).
Ghent University Post-Doctorate Position Application:
Please contact directly via email [email protected] to know about the nationality and Application.
Application Deadline: OPEN