The PhD Scholarship in Endometriosis Research, Australia is offering a fully-funded program to academically outstanding students to undertake a PhD in endometriosis research at Murdoch University.
About Murdoch University
Murdoch University is a renowned public research institution established in 1973 and is situated in Perth, Australia. The university is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence and has attained an international reputation for quality teaching and research.
Furthermore, the university has affiliate campuses in Singapore and Dubai, the institution strives to serve through education, research, and community engagement to make an impact in the world.
The university also partners with business, industry, governments, and other educational institutions to solve modern-day challenges for communities locally and globally.
Requirements for Murdoch University PhD Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to domestic and international applicants.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong knowledge and research skills in a relevant discipline.
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate the drive to work both independently and within a team towards timely completion of research.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques such as mass spectrometry is favourable, but not a pre-requisite.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of Murdoch University’s Graduate Research Office to be eligible (first or upper second-class Honours degree, Masters degree by research, or equivalent), including English language proficiency
How to Apply for the Murdoch University PhD Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Murdoch University PhD Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Murdoch University PhD Scholarship on or before August 30, 2021