Interested and qualified can begin to apply for the PEMSEA EAS Futures Video Competition 2021. The video competition aims to showcase the understanding the youth have of their oceans and highlight the creativity and firmness with which they can share their knowledge, understanding, plans, and dreams.
Partnerships in Environmental Management for the Seas of East Asia has provided solutions for effective management of coasts and oceans across the shared seas of East Asia. The Organization was created with a clear mission—to foster and sustain healthy and resilient coasts and oceans, communities, and economies across the Seas of East Asia through integrated management solutions and partnerships.
However, the PEMSEA believes that sustainability throughout East Asia’s coasts and oceans matters to all, but is particularly crucial for the region’s youth, who will not only benefit from sustainability but ensure it is carried on into the future.
Requirements for PEMSEA EAS Futures Video Competition Qualification
- Open to high school students, university students, and amateurs up to 30 years old.
- Entry must be an original video filmed in one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, DPR Korea, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Philippines, RO Korea, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, or Viet Nam.
- All information should be sent in English, and the video should include English speaking and/or subtitles.
- The film should not feature any person, group, or organization without their consent. By submitting the video, participants guarantee that all necessary subject matter permissions are acquired.
- Videos must be accompanied with a maximum 300 word explaining the topic of the video, and where it was filmed
How to Apply for PEMSEA EAS Futures Video Competition
To apply for the ongoing PEMSEA EAS Futures Video Competition is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ongoing PEMSEA EAS Futures Video Competition on or before September 1, 2021