Past Global Changes program aims to support early-career PhD students and postdocs researchers in African institutions who are interested in gaining experience in another African country.
About Past Global Changes
PAGES is an international organization that works to attain its primary objective centred on understanding past changes in the earth system and devising projections that will improve climate and environmental stability.
Furthermore, PAGES operates through collaboration and integrated participation of researchers and scientists. The organization has over 6000 scientists from over 125 countries.
Requirements for PAGES Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship Program
We invite applications from outstanding early-career scientists from African countries.
Applicants for PAGES Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship must fulfil the following conditions:
- Be an early-career researcher either in the final stage of completing their PhD thesis/dissertation, or a postdoctoral researcher within five years of completing their PhD (including PhD holders who have not held a postdoc position).
- Be either a student or hold a paid position in their home country at the time of the application, and during the fellowship period.
- Be a citizen of any African country and currently working or doing their PhD at an African institution.
- already be working on a research topic within the scientific scope of PAGES.
- Be willing to conduct research in another African institution/country.
- Must secure the agreement of the host researcher/institution, and provide a confirmation letter from the host researcher/institution as a pre-condition for an award of the fellowship.
- Demonstrate that fellowship will not last for less than two weeks or for more than four weeks within a 12-month period from the date of the award.
How to Apply for the PAGES Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship Program
To apply for the ongoing PAGES Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the PAGES Inter-Africa Mobility Research Fellowship Program on or before October 30, 2021