Partnership for skills in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants for Africans applications are open for interested doctoral African students.
The Partnership for skills in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology commonly referred to as PASET is a distinguished Africa led organization that strives to assist and support regional and country-level enterprises through mobilization of funds, technical assistance and knowledge exchange.
Requirements for PASET Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants
To be considered for the PASET Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants for Africans 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country with a relevant master’s degree in one of the fields of study.
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the RSIF African Host University where they would like to pursue a PhD (see Link to the AHU PhD programs)
- Be willing to enrol full-time in a PhD program at an RSIF African Host University in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Be willing to spend 6-24 months in a ‘sandwich’ research placement at an international partner.
- Demonstrate that their research goals are well aligned to the Priority Thematic Areas and contribute to Africa’s development.
- ICT including Big data and artificial intelligence; Food security and agri-business; Minerals, mining and materials engineering; Energy including renewables; Climate change are the eligible areas of study
How to Apply for the PASET Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants
To apply for the ongoing PASET Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the PASET Regional Doctoral Scholarships and Grants on or before September 30, 2021