P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship is offering a postgraduate degree program for women to study in Canada and the United States.
The scholarship is based upon demonstrated need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses.
P.E.O. is a non-profit organization that strives to empower and support women to be the best they could be and maximize their potentials in whatever fields they are in. The organization is geared to promoting educational opportunities for women.
Since its establishment, the organization has helped more than 115,000 women pursue educational goals. nnnmP.E.O has its headquarters in the US and has nearly 232,000 members.
Requirements for P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the united States or canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, or practical training, unless it is combined with coursework. Awards are not to be used to pay past debts.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- international students attending cottey college are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply for the P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
To apply for the ongoings P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship on or before December 15, 2021