Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is offering six full awards covering both the Masters and the MBA degrees in the list of courses selected for the program at the University of Oxford.
About University of Oxford
The exact date to when the university of oxford was founded is still speculated but it is known to have begun teaching in the 11th century thereby placing it as the second oldest university in the world and the oldest university in the English speaking world.
The institution is globally reckoned as one of the best leading universities in the world and consistently positions itself as a high ranking institution in various education publications.
More so the institution is not only exceptional in academics but in other activities like sports, the university has produced 25 Olympic medalists and has an alumni network of over 250,000. individuals.
Requirements for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
In order of priority
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA Programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Current Oxford students on a non-MBA course, who are applying to the MBA after the completion of their current Master’s/DPhil course (with no gap year(s)).
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
Candidates are advised to highlight these attributes in their 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
How to Apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship on or before January 12, 2022