The Onshore Excellence Scholarship Australia offers a postgraduate program to above-average students to study at the University of Newcastle, This is a merit-based scholarship that recognises applicants with a strong academic background.
About University of Newcastle
The University of Newcastle is an internationally reputable university known for its comprehensive research and creative innovation,7 courses from the university are ranked in the worlds top 150. Located in southwest Wales, Australia and established in 1965, the institution offers a world-class academic experience in a diverse cultural and social learning environment.
Requirements for Onshore Excellence Scholarship
- Be an Onshore student currently located in Australia.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
- Not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- Not be enrolling in an excluded quota program (see selection details).
- An offshore recent graduate of the University of Newcastle who has completed all program(s) of study listed in a prior letter of offer may also meet eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for the Onshore Excellence Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Onshore Excellence Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Onshore Excellence Scholarship on or before December 31, 2021