One Young World Reckitt Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2 for Young Leaders contest is aimed at providing innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, in order to support the delivery of the UN Sustainable Development Goals by working to eradicate the burden of preventable disease, improving infant and child nutrition.
About One Young World
The one-world organization is a humanitarian non-governmental flagship organization that serves to convene the brightest young talents from every sector and country to advance and promote social impact.
One Young World partners with nearly 200 global businesses, NGOs and educational institutions. Leading companies from every sector to make One Young World an integral part of their global talent development, retention and attraction.
Requirements for Reckitt Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the challenge. See ‘About’.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Market ready: Product/service already in market or ready to go to market.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
How to Apply for the Reckitt Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2
To apply for the ongoing Reckitt Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2 is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Reckitt Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 2 on or before October 14, 2021