The OIST Japanese Internship Program is inviting students from any part of the world for an undergraduate and graduate Fully Funded Internship in Japan at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology.
About Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
OIST is one of the fast-rising young universities in science and technology in Japan that offers its students an exceptional academic experience precisely from its state of the art laboratory facilities and interdisciplinary programs in science.
Furthermore, lectures at OSIT are conducted in English thereby attracting renowned research leaders across the world that provide domestic and international students with the best education.
The institute offers various interdisciplinary programs in science.
Requirements for OIST Research Internship
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Internships Abroad.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the OIST Research Internship
To apply for the ongoing OIST Research Internship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the OIST Research Internship on or before October 15, 2021